I have not been blogging lately, mostly due to a swarm of work in school. Finals are starting next week, but what a good way to celebrate the completion of finals with a Blogging Dinner!
This will be my first blogger dinner, so I do not know what to expect. Of course, I am a bit nervous to step out of my little bubble in Santa Clara, but I am looking forward to it.
Here is a list of what I hope to learn and/or achieve from the blogging dinner:
- Network with other bloggers
- This is important to me as an intern blogger starting my career
- From my internship, I learned that networking is a KEY to success
- I hope to meet some of Jeremiah's and Shel's friends including: Adriana, Mario, Jackie, Brian, James, Will, Jeremy, Jeff, Juan, Mike, Jenn
- THATS A LOT OF PEOPLE…look out for me!
- Learn how to become a more efficient blogger
- I admire those who have not only created an audience for their blog, but ADD VALUE
- Everyone can improve their blog and I am open to new ideas
- Make myself known to the blogosphere (at least in the Bay Area)
- I want others to know that interns can contribute to blogging in a good way since we have a lot to offer (new incites)
- I will be bringing along a fellow intern buddy too
- I would like to represent ALL INTERNS
- Interns all over the world are entering in the workforce and want to start the way
- Interns will soon become full-time working professionals, and these opportunities help the transition
- Have fun!
- Being done with Finals is always a reason to treat yourself out!
I hope to see all of you there! If you can make it, look out for me. I will probably be one of the youngest there.
I will follow up after the dinner and give a full recap. I AM EXCITED!